Good Pay & Benefits. Reliable Work. Great Company.
Are you a safety-minded person with mechanical skills and attention to detail? We have a great opportunity for you! Work for a well-established local company, offering competitive pay, good benefits, a safe work environment and the respect you deserve.
There is a reason 8 out of 10 employees say ResourceMFG is a place they would tell their friends to work. Apply today and find out why.
“The people at ResourceMFG are really nice and helpful.” ResourceMFG Associate, Donjea
We Require Our Customers to Offer:
Safe and clean work environment
Employee focused workplace
Safety programs and training
As a ResourceMFG Sanitation Associate We Offer You:
- Competitive pay
- Paid weekly (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Access to health benefits and retirement plan
- A personal recruiter to help with job searches and assistance when at work!
- FREE ONLINE skills training
- Minimum 3 months relevant Sanitation experience
- Attention to detail
- Able to use basic hand and power tools
- Basic Math
- Mechanical aptitude
- Follow safety guidelines and proper PPE (personal protective equipment)
- Follow standard work instructions as assigned
- Proper handling of cleaning and sanitizing materials and equipment
- Knowledge of GMP’s (good manufacturing practices)
- Perform hands-on tasks
- Lift up to 50lbs, stand, bend, and reach
- Maintain clean and organized workspace
- Troubleshoot issues
- Work in a team environment
- Accurate recordkeeping and inventory documentation
- Inspection of facility
- Previous industrial sanitation experience, a plus
Working for ResourceMFG
If you’re looking for a job in manufacturing, ResourceMFG specializes in you! We are America’s largest staffing company with over 30 years in business, putting more than 24,000 people to work nationwide, each week. A company that treats you like family, we’re committed to providing equal opportunities to all, a healthy and safe work environment, fair pay and the tools to succeed and grow.