Great Pay + Safe Environment + Top Company
Manufacturing facilities are growing fast and we’re looking for a hard-working, reliable sanitation worker to grow with us. We are hiring for a top facility in the area right now. You’ll enjoy competitive pay and benefits in a safe and professional work environment.
Find out why manufacturing workers are 2.5 x happier working for us than other staffing companies. Apply today!
“Great management that will go the extra mile to find you a good job.” ResourceMFG Associate, Elwyn
We Require Our Customers to Offer:
Safe and clean work environment
Employee focused workplace
Safety programs and training
As a ResourceMFG Sanitation Associate We Offer You:
- Competitive pay
- Paid weekly (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Access to health benefits and retirement plan
- A personal recruiter to help with job searches and assistance when at work!
- FREE ONLINE skills training
- Minimum 3 months relevant Sanitation experience
- Attention to detail
- Able to use basic hand and power tools
- Basic Math
- Mechanical aptitude
- Follow safety guidelines and proper PPE (personal protective equipment)
- Follow standard work instructions as assigned
- Proper handling of cleaning and sanitizing materials and equipment
- Knowledge of GMP’s (good manufacturing practices)
- Perform hands-on tasks
- Lift up to 50lbs, stand, bend, and reach
- Maintain clean and organized workspace
- Troubleshoot issues
- Work in a team environment
- Accurate recordkeeping and inventory documentation
- Inspection of facility
- Previous industrial sanitation experience, a plus
Working for ResourceMFG
If you’re looking for a job in manufacturing, ResourceMFG specializes in you! We are America’s largest staffing company with over 30 years in business, putting more than 24,000 people to work nationwide, each week. A company that treats you like family, we’re committed to providing equal opportunities to all, a healthy and safe work environment, fair pay and the tools to succeed and grow.