The job market is booming, paying the highest rates in 20 years. DON’T MISS OUT.
Ready for Your Next Job in Manufacturing? Competitive Pay. Advancement Opportunities.
Find your next manufacturing job with us. ResourceMFG, one of the largest employers in the manufacturing industry, is looking for an experienced Compounder to join our team. Work for a great facility in the area that offers competitive weekly pay and benefits and is dedicated to your growth. We provide you with the tools you need to succeed, such as FREE online skills training and coaching to help you along the way!
Don’t miss this chance to work for the only staffing company that offers FREE online training after you complete 80 work hours!
“The reason I like working for ResourceMFG? A safe job, good communication to the employees and positive people.” ResourceMFG Associate, Juana
We Require Our Customers to Offer:
- Safe and clean work environment
- Employee focused workplace
- Safety programs and training
As a ResourceMFG Compounder We Offer You:
- Competitive pay
- Paid weekly (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Access to health benefits and retirement plan
- A personal recruiter to help with job searches and assistance when at work!
- FREE ONLINE skills training
- Minimum 3 months relevant Compounding experience
- Attention to detail
- Basic math
- Basic computer skills
- Knowledge of weights and measures
- Follow safety guidelines
- Follow standard work instructions as assigned
- Perform hands-on tasks
- Knowledge of GMP’s (good manufacturing practices)
- Lift up to 50lbs, stand, bend, and reach
- Maintain clean and organized workspace
- Meet production standards
- Work in a team environment
- Accurate recordkeeping and inventory documentation
- Mixing and blending of materials
- Inspection of product
- Batch preparation
- Storing, moving, and managing materials
- Experience operating forklift or other industrial equipment, a plus
Working for ResourceMFG
If you’re looking for a job in manufacturing, ResourceMFG specializes in you! We are America’s largest staffing company with over 30 years in business, putting more than 24,000 people to work nationwide, each week. A company that treats you like family, we’re committed to providing equal opportunities to all, a healthy and safe work environment, fair pay and the tools to succeed and grow.