Join a Leading Manufacturing Facility. Top Pay. Room to Grow.
Looking for a new job opportunity? We are looking to hire a compounder to join the team at a local manufacturer. This job offers great pay and benefits and a workplace committed to safety.
Get started today! Apply now and experience why Manufacturing workers are twice as happy working with ResourceMFG than other competitors.
“Why do I like working for ResourceMFG? The process is easy, the staff are friendly, and they offer great employment opportunities.”
ResourceMFG Associate, Geneva
We Require Our Customers to Offer:
- Safe and clean work environment
- Employee focused workplace
- Safety programs and training
As a ResourceMFG Compounder We Offer You:
- Competitive pay
- Paid weekly (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Access to health benefits and retirement plan
- A personal recruiter to help with job searches and assistance when at work!
- FREE ONLINE skills training
- Minimum 3 months relevant Compounding experience
- Attention to detail
- Basic math
- Basic computer skills
- Knowledge of weights and measures
- Follow safety guidelines
- Follow standard work instructions as assigned
- Perform hands-on tasks
- Knowledge of GMP’s (good manufacturing practices)
- Lift up to 50lbs, stand, bend, and reach
- Maintain clean and organized workspace
- Meet production standards
- Work in a team environment
- Accurate recordkeeping and inventory documentation
- Mixing and blending of materials
- Inspection of product
- Batch preparation
- Storing, moving, and managing materials
- Experience operating forklift or other industrial equipment, a plus
Working for ResourceMFG
If you’re looking for a job in manufacturing, ResourceMFG specializes in you! We are America’s largest staffing company with over 30 years in business, putting more than 24,000 people to work nationwide, each week. A company that treats you like family, we’re committed to providing equal opportunities to all, a healthy and safe work environment, fair pay and the tools to succeed and grow.