Don’t Miss Out!
Hiring Now for a Compounder
Great Pay + Good Benefits + Reliable Company
Ready for a new job with a trustworthy company that pays well and treats its workers right? ResourceMFG can help. We’re looking to hire an experienced compounder with great work ethic to join a leading and fast-growing manufacturer in the area.
APPLY NOW and find out why Manufacturing workers are twice as happy working with us than our competitors.
“I like working with ResourceMFG because they are a great resource in finding you a good paying job. No hassle, no problem.” ResourceMFG Associate, Antonio
We Require Our Customers to Offer:
- Safe and clean work environment
- Employee focused workplace
- Safety programs and training
As a ResourceMFG Compounder We Offer You:
- Competitive pay
- Paid weekly (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Access to health benefits and retirement plan
- A personal recruiter to help with job searches and assistance when at work!
- FREE ONLINE skills training
- Minimum 3 months relevant Compounding experience
- Attention to detail
- Basic math
- Basic computer skills
- Knowledge of weights and measures
- Follow safety guidelines
- Follow standard work instructions as assigned
- Perform hands-on tasks
- Knowledge of GMP’s (good manufacturing practices)
- Lift up to 50lbs, stand, bend, and reach
- Maintain clean and organized workspace
- Meet production standards
- Work in a team environment
- Accurate recordkeeping and inventory documentation
- Mixing and blending of materials
- Inspection of product
- Batch preparation
- Storing, moving, and managing materials
- Experience operating forklift or other industrial equipment, a plus
Working for ResourceMFG
If you’re looking for a job in manufacturing, ResourceMFG specializes in you! We are America’s largest staffing company with over 30 years in business, putting more than 24,000 people to work nationwide, each week. A company that treats you like family, we’re committed to providing equal opportunities to all, a healthy and safe work environment, fair pay and the tools to succeed and grow.