Experienced Quality Inspector-2nd Shift
The Best Manufacturing Jobs. Start with ResourceMFG.
Put your experience to work with this Quality Inspector job opportunity! Let us get you started with one of the area's most highly sought-after manufacturing companies. This job comes with competitive pay and benefits and FREE online skills training so you can grow in your career.
Experience first-hand why ResourceMFG earned ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing® Talent Award for providing superior service to job seekers. APPLY TODAY!
"ResourceMFG puts the well-being of their employees first and they are a very safety sensitive company." ResourceMFG Associate, Tim
We Require Our Customers to Offer:
- Safe and clean work environment
- Employee focused workplace
- Safety programs and training
As a ResourceMFG Quality Inspector We Offer You:
- Competitive pay
- Paid weekly (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Access to health benefits and retirement plan
- A personal recruiter to help with job searches and assistance when at work!
- FREE ONLINE skills training
- Minimum 3 months relevant Quality Inspection experience
- Attention to detail
- Ability to use basic hand and power tools
- Able to read and interpret blueprints/drawings
- Basic math
- Mechanical aptitude
- Analytical skills
- Computer skills
- Follow safety guidelines
- Follow standard work instructions as assigned
- Perform hands-on tasks
- Lift up to 50lbs, stand, bend, and reach
- Maintain clean and organized workspace
- May use measurement devices such as; micrometer, caliper, and pin gauge
- Strong understanding testing techniques
- Ensure product meets customer specifications
- Meet production standards
- Work in a team environment
- Record-keeping and quality documentation
- Quality assurance
Working for ResourceMFG
If you’re looking for a job in manufacturing, ResourceMFG specializes in you! We are America’s largest staffing company with over 30 years in business, putting more than 24,000 people to work nationwide, each week. A company that treats you like family, we’re committed to providing equal opportunities to all, a healthy and safe work environment, fair pay and the tools to succeed and grow.