Immediate Opportunities Available
Great Pay & Benefits. Healthy & Safe Workplace.
One click is all that stands between you and your next job opportunity. A fast-growing local manufacturer is looking for a detail-oriented and experienced material handler. Join our team and receive competitive weekly pay, benefits and opportunity for growth.
Isn’t it time you work for a company that wants to see you get ahead! FREE skills training for associates who complete 80 hrs. of work. Apply with us today!
“Why do I like working for ResourceMFG? Good job, good pay, excellent staff willing to help in any way!” ResourceMFG Associate, Marcelino
We Require Our Customers to Offer:
- Safe and clean work environment
- Employee focused workplace
- Safety programs and training
As a ResourceMFG Materials Handler We Offer You:
- Competitive pay
- Paid weekly (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Access to health benefits and retirement plan
- A personal recruiter to help with job searches and assistance when at work!
- FREE ONLINE skills training
- Minimum 12 months relevant Materials Handler experience
- Attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
- Able to use basic hand and power tools
- Basic Math
- Mechanical aptitude
- Basic computer skills
- Knowledge of WMS systems
- Experience on Forklift or other industrial equipment
- Follow safety guidelines
- Follow standard work instructions as assigned
- Perform hands-on tasks
- Lift up to 50lbs, stand, bend, and reach
- Maintain clean and organized workspace
- Troubleshoot equipment issues
- Meet production standards
- Work in a team environment
- Accurate recordkeeping and documentation of deliveries, inventory and supplies
- Inspection of product
- Storing, moving, and managing materials
- Experience in MSDS documentation, a plus
Working for ResourceMFG
If you’re looking for a job in manufacturing, ResourceMFG specializes in you! We are America’s largest staffing company with over 30 years in business, putting more than 24,000 people to work nationwide, each week. A company that treats you like family, we’re committed to providing equal opportunities to all, a healthy and safe work environment, fair pay and the tools to succeed and grow.