Manufacturing Job Opportunity
The Best Manufacturing Jobs. Start with ResourceMFG.
Advance your career by working with one of the largest manufacturing employers in America. Right now, we have an immediate need for a materials handler with basic computer skills and attention to detail to work at a local manufacturing facility. This position offers competitive pay and benefits, a safe and friendly work environment, and the opportunity for advancement.
Isn’t it time you work for a company that wants to see you get ahead! FREE skills training for associates who complete 80 hrs. of work. Apply with us today!
“ResourceMFG has never let me down. They always try to find the best job for me.” ResourceMFG Associate, Sergio
We Require Our Customers to Offer:
- Safe and clean work environment
- Employee focused workplace
- Safety programs and training
As a ResourceMFG Materials Handler We Offer You:
- Competitive pay
- Paid weekly (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Access to health benefits and retirement plan
- A personal recruiter to help with job searches and assistance when at work!
- FREE ONLINE skills training
- Minimum 3 months relevant Material Handler experience
- Attention to detail
- Able to use basic hand and power tools
- Basic Math
- Mechanical aptitude
- Basic computer skills
- Follow safety guidelines
- Follow standard work instructions as assigned
- Experience on Forklift or other industrial equipment, a plus
- Perform hands-on tasks
- Lift up to 50lbs, stand, bend, and reach
- Maintain clean and organized workspace
- Troubleshoot equipment issues
- Meet production standards
- Work in a team environment
- Accurate record-keeping and inventory documentation
- Inspection of product
- Storing, moving, and managing materials
Working for ResourceMFG
If you’re looking for a job in manufacturing, ResourceMFG specializes in you! We are America’s largest staffing company with over 30 years in business, putting more than 24,000 people to work nationwide, each week. A company that treats you like family, we’re committed to providing equal opportunities to all, a healthy and safe work environment, fair pay and the tools to succeed and grow.