Experienced MIG Welder!
You Just Found Your Next Great MIG Welder Job!
One click away. That’s all that stands between you and this great job opportunity! We are currently looking for an experienced, detail-oriented MIG Welder to work at a top manufacturing facility in the area. Earn competitive weekly pay and benefits and know you’re in a safe and respectful workplace!
Apply today and find out why Manufacturing workers are
2.5x happier working for us than other staffing companies.
“What do I like about ResourceMFG? Great work environment, good pay, ability to pick shift and ability to be promoted.” ResourceMFG Associate, Lawrence
We Require Our Customers to Offer:
- Safe and clean work environment
- Employee focused workplace
- Safety programs and training
As a ResourceMFG MIG Welder We Offer You:
- Competitive pay
- Paid weekly (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Access to health benefits and retirement plan
- A personal recruiter to help with job searches and assistance when at work!
- FREE ONLINE skills training
- Minimum 12 months relevant MIG welding experience
- Attention to detail
- Able to use basic hand and power tools
- Basic Math
- Mechanical aptitude
- Able to read blueprints/drawings
- Hand eye coordination and dexterity
- Basic metallurgy knowledge
- Experience on forklift and powered industrial equipment, a plus
- Apprenticeship, vocational training, and/or certification, a plus
- Robotic welding experience, a plus
- Electric arc and inert gas experience
- Follow standard work instructions as assigned
- Follow safety guidelines, including proper use of PPE (personal protective equipment)
- Perform hands-on tasks
- Machine set up
- Measuring, cutting, and assembling metal products
- Grinding and polishing finished products
- Work in a team environment
- Troubleshoot issues
- Meet production standards
- Lift up to 50lbs, stand, bend, and reach
- Maintain clean and organized workspace
- Accurate recordkeeping and inventory documentation
- Testing and inspection of product
Working for ResourceMFG
If you’re looking for a job in manufacturing, ResourceMFG specializes in you! We are America’s largest staffing company with over 30 years in business, putting more than 24,000 people to work nationwide, each week. A company that treats you like family, we’re committed to providing equal opportunities to all, a healthy and safe work environment, fair pay and the tools to succeed and grow.